Covid 19 Update
Your Travel Safety & Flexibility
The wellbeing of our guests and team members is our highest priority. We remain diligent in our commitment to provide a safe, hospitable environment for all who enter our doors. Given these unprecedented circumstances, we have put forth the rigorous procedures to protect both our guests and our team members. Per Oregon Governor Kate Brown's executive order, face coverings are required for all team members, guests and vendors in any indoor, public places.Please observe social distancing and keep six feet apart.The Duniway, A Hilton Hotel is digital key enabled. For a contactless arrival, Honors members can check in, choose their room and unlock room door using Hilton Honors mobile app.
Hilton CleanStay: We know that you are as excited as we are to start travelling again and expect nothing less from your favorite hotel in Portland, even though things look a little different these days. That’s why Hilton has partnered with RB, makers of Lysol® & Dettol®*, to help deliver an even cleaner stay for our guests with the creation of the Hilton CleanStay program. Our promise to you is to deliver the highest level of service with the added confidence of industry-leading hygiene practices created to keep you safe. For details on the Hilton CleanStay program, visit Hilton CleanStay
Cancellation policy: The safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
- For reservations made prior to March 12, 2020: when our new, more flexible reservation policy went into effect: You may now change or cancel any future reservation, without penalty, as long as you do so at least 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date, but not later than August 31, 2020. This includes reservations described as “non-cancellable” or Advance Purchase.
- Flexibility for the Future: Any individual reservations booked on and between March 12 and August 31, 2020 for any future arrival date can be changed or cancelled at no charge, up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival day.
- If you cancel a rate which required an advance payment or deposit, we will do everything we can to process your refund as quickly as possible. Due to the influx of cancellations, it may take up to 30 days to complete your request. If you are a Hilton Honors member and cancel an Advance Purchase rate, you may be eligible for a free night certificate for each cancelled night. Free night certificates can be used at our more than 6,100 properties worldwide. Stays must be completed by August 31, 2021. In lieu of a refund, guests at select hotels may choose to receive a hotel voucher redeemable toward a future stay at that hotel. Changes are subject to availability and rate differences.
Reopening status: City of Portland (Multnomah County) is currently in Moderate risk level.
What’s open in Portland? Check out the status of attractions reopening on Travel Portland. For dining options, ask our front desk, or check out Eater PDX. Please note that reopening status can change with local businesses and restaurants. Please be sure to reconfirm with the business before visiting.
Dine-in: Our restaurant, JackRabbit, is temporarily closed. A list of restaurants open for dine-in is available at front desk upon check in.
In-room Dining: For guests and team members’ safety, in-room dining has been temporarily suspended. All grab and go orders will be prepared for pickup at front desk. All delivery orders will need to be picked up in the lobby.
- Grab and Go menu is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Abigail’s Hideaway: Nicknamed after the hotel's namesake, the outdoor courtyard boasts heat lamps, games, greens and a Zen atmosphere. Tea lights strung overhead, comfortable seating, thoughtful landscaping truly make this space a quiet sanctuary away from it all. Enjoy some quiet alone time, or a drink or two with the beloved. Open daily 6am – 10pm.
- Self-parking is available at $33 per night at City Center parking, or $25 per night at Hilton Portland Garage. 24-hour in/out privilege.
- Furry babies welcome. $75 non-refundable pet deposit (except service animals).
- Fitness center is open. Maximum occupancy is one guest unless from the same room. To use the fitness center, reservation is required through Front Desk.
- Indoor pool is open 6:30am- 7:30pm. Maximum occupancy is one party up to six people. To use the pool, reservation is required through Front Desk.